Futaba T8FG Super 2.4G 14CH FASST Transmitter With SBUS 8CH R6208SB Receiver
Brand Name: Futaba
Item Name: T8FG Super with R6208SB receiver Specification of T8FG Super:
Backlight:128 x 64 backlit LCD
Model Memory: 20
SD Memory Card: Accepts 32MB to 2GB (Not included) Specification of R6208SB:
Operating Voltage: 3.7-7.4V
Dimension: 24.9 × 47.3 × 14.3mm
Weight: 13.8g Features of Transmitter:
- Expanded with 14 total transmitter channels: 12 proportional and two switched.
- Included R6208SB receiver's PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels support up to 8 standard analog or digital servos and it handles up to 18 channels when used with an S.Bus system.
- Gyro menu supports 3-axis gyros and is perfectly tailored to the CGY750.
- User menu allows pilots to customize and display frequently used functions.
- VPP (Variable Pitch Propeller) compatibility can be set to three conditions for throttle and pitch curve.
- Swash trim can be adjusted from the swash screen.
Continued From The Original T8FG:
- SensorTouch programming maximizes navigation ease.
- Numerous factory-defined mixes help you program like a pro.
- Low latency and cutting-edge 2048 resolution combine for fast, accurate Real-Time Response
Features of Receiver:
- The R6208SB receiver accepts a wide range of batteries, from 4-cell NiCd and NiMH packs to 2S LiFe and LiPo packs, with no regulator required.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels provide support for up to eight standard analog or digital servos.
- Using the S.Bus port, it handles up to 18 channels and makes incorrect servo-channel hookups impossible.
- The R6208SB also features a high-speed mode that delivers ultra-fast frame rates on channels 1-6.
- High-speed mode is available only on Channels 1-6 and requires the use of digital (including brushless digital) servos. Channels 7 and 8 which operate only in normal mode can be equipped with either analog or digital servos.
English Manual, Package Included:
1x Futaba T8FG Super transmitter
1x Futaba R6208SB receiver